The following indexes show the starting date and time
of each page in the log book. A page roughly coresponds to an element
of work, but it can also correspond to a day or it can just be getting
too long so I will split it. In otherwords don't look for too much
organization here. I am mostly using this as a scratchpad which I
don't have to run to the HEP office to make printouts or cramping my
This log book starts out on Fri Jan 22 1999.
- Fri Feb 5 13:53:44 1999 Generic notes.
Time Dependent Water Attenuation.
- Fri Jan 22 13:14:48 1999 Page 0001 has
how the conversion from stopping muon length to stopping muon energy
- Fri Jan 22 19:02:46 1999 Page 0002 has
how the stopping muons are selected.
- Fri Jan 29 13:42:11 1999 Page 0003 has
plots showing how to choose the best attenuation length correction to
correct MC events.
Offsite Data Reduction
- Fri Jan 29 17:32:11 1999 Page 0004: is
me trying to understand the reduction processes.
- Tue Mar 16 16:25:21 1999 Page 0006:
- Mon May 17 15:54:14 1999 Page 0008: how
to run offsite reduction and reconstruction.
- Thu Feb 4 16:08:04 1999 Page 0005 is
notes while working on the
DPF'99 proceedings for
the talk I gave in Jan.
- Mon Mar 29 15:37:51 1999 Page 0007 is
checking on the e-like event rate problem which was found on on-site
data after 535 days.
Last modified: Mon May 17 15:55:12 EDT 1999